1. Does our organisation achieve a culture that fosters both passionate service delivery and financial sustainability?
2. What is an excellent position for us to be in? What does good look like across our peers in our sector?
3. What is our maturity level? Are we getting a good balance between passionate service delivery and outstanding financial results?
4. Do all teams have a shared understanding their role in financial sustainability?
5. How does our organisational culture play a role in achieving financial sustainability?
6. Does our Board understand the drivers to cost and revenue and how these relate to financial sustainability?
7. Are we simplifying things that work for service members so that financial sustainability is dealt with from the front – from support planning, quoting, through to invoicing and communicating price increases?
8. Do our service leaders understand the importance of service delivery and financial results and are they translated from financial metrics to the operational activities (like rostering and utilisation) that they can control?